The Personal Touch|
Distinctly different to other hotels, The Sebel Reef House & Spa is a boutique beachfront resort in the heart of Palm Cove village. Our discerning guests enjoy warm and individualised service in a sophisticated yet easy going atmosphere. Nestled among majestic Paper Bark trees and sparkling pools, the resort captures the romance of a bygone era. Reef House Restaurant is renowned for world class beachside dining, and our charming conference room is ideal for small exclusive groups. A brand new purpose built Health Spa offers a luxurious range of uniquely Australian treatments.
Food & Beverage:
- 69 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites, each with a spacious verandah or terrace.
- All rooms are fully air conditioned, with a kitchenette. Some have private outdoor Jacuzzi’s.
- 3 swimming pools.
- Waterfall and 2 Jacuzzi’s.
- 24 Hour Reception and Tour Desk.
- Complimentary CD and DVD library.
- Reef House Health Spa – 5 treatment rooms including 2 vichy showers.
Conferences & Meetings:
- Chef Philip Mitchell showcases the pure and wonderful flavours of North Queensland in simple yet elegant dishes.
- Reef House Restaurant offers superb beachfront dining (as seen in Gourmet Traveller and Delicious Magazine).
- Poolside Café offers relaxed alfresco dining alongside a cascading waterfall.
- All venues available for exclusive parties, and/or functions, with a variety of theming options.
- The Brigadier’s Bar operates on a unique honesty system.
- Room Service.
- Professionally presented proposals provided with 24 hours (maximum).
- Dedicated Incentive Co-ordinator on site.
- 50m² Conference Room with plenty of natural light, catering for up to 40 pax.
- Adjacent courtyard style break out area with full kitchen.
- Variety of catering options to suit all budgets.