Sensing the moment|
Nestled snugly in the beautiful village of Palm Cove, Angsana Resort & Spa Great Barrier Reef, is the only resort in Palm Cove to boast absolulte beach frontage to the magnificent Coral Sea, which opens directly to the awe-inspiring Great Barrier Reef. Awarded a 5-star status by AAA (Australian Automobile Assocaition) Tourism, all 67 suites come in a selection of spacious one, two and three bedrooms.
Food & Beverage:
- The Angsana Spa.
- The Angsana Gallery.
- Three swimming pools.
- Chapel Wedding Services.
- Water sports like scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and water skiing.
- Trekking in World Heritage Rainforest.
- Bungee Jumping.
- Poolside barbecue facilities.
Conference & Meetings:
- Far Horizons Restaurant and Bar – Voted one of the best restaurants on the Northern Beaches of Far North Queensland, this award winner dishes out imaginative international cuisine with an Asian touch and mouth watering local seafood delights.
- The Reef Bar - Our bartenders at the Reef Bar mix exotic cocktails to indulge the taste buds before dinner.
- The executive Board Room houses a beautiful timber table with individual leather desk pads, seating up to 18 delegates in large, comfortable, executive chairs.
- A stylish Conference Room is also available for larger groups and different seating configurations. Maximum capacity, theatre style, for 60 people.
- Standard audiovisual equipment is available for hire.